Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I'm Looking For...

It's the middle of the week and there are things I'm looking forward to. The first thing I'm looking forward to is an episode of SVU tonight, that will get my mind off this whole school thing. The next thing I'm looking forward to is the weekends. I can't wait to relax and have fun and learn this coming up weekend and weekends after that. I can't wait to move out of my smelly apartment (blame the people that lived across from us who had cats they never washed properly) and I can't wait for this semester to end. This is giving me a headache.

On the long term side, I can't wait to get out of my house, I can't wait to have nothing to do with my father especially. I can't wait to be in law school and write as a career and eventually be a D.A. But in the meantime, I'm stuck here and that's just fine too so long as I don't go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment