Monday, March 14, 2011

Higher Education Act my foot



Okay so last night, my parents and I got into the discussion about my college grades. My dad asked when will I have them by since it’s in the end of spring break, shouldn’t it be coming in the mail. I laughed and said no one in college got them in the mail and I made the mistake of telling him that due to the higher education act he had no access to it unless I allowed it. This got into of course him bitching and moaning (not that I give a fuck anymore). Starting going on and on about how my social networking on the internet is making me into a bitch and I just ignored him put the pillow over my head and went to sleep. Very, very short ranting here folks this week is not off to a great start and school work that has to be done plus financial aid is not helping my matters. Anyway, my short point to this ranting is my point to any ranting I do about my dad. I hope he falls off a damn bridge and yes, I have my freedom of speech and press to say this online, on my blog. Does that mean I will do anything to him hell no, I want to but than again it will put a serious blotch on my goal to be a District Attorney when I get older. All I have to say is I’m not raising my kids this way it’s the 21st century and it’s 2011 and we’re in the U.S my dad needs to stop whining, GROW THE FUCK UP!  And stop being a DICTATOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment