Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th: Sick, Much?


Okay, apparently i started gettinig sick on Wednsday and it won't go away what the frigg? I have been goign back and forth between headache, runny nose, coughing and everything else. I can't take this anymore. I misssed one class a day since Wednsday and I feel so bad cause it's going to come back to bite me in the ass. I am so hoping I get out of this alive and well. Spring break is coming up so I'm hopign that's going to do me some good. I was g oing to do my blog psot about my character's other bio but I'm too lazy to post that long detailed bio after fixing everything it's gonna be awhile so I'll get that post up sometime next week or so. I hate being sick I wish I can do something to make it all go away but I can't. For the last three days I've been drinking soup, water, hot chocolate, and more juice. I am like really sick of orange juice right now but I can't do a damn thing about it! ugh! I am so glad though I have Carrie keeping me company cause she's the best she has not ditched me in the last three days and it's wonderful to have her distract me from all this feeling of pains and headaches and everything else. At this point, I am going to go because I am plotting more stories with Carrie and I feel so sick anyway and plus my eyes are sore. Not that it's stopped me before but I just don't like rambling. Hopefully i can get the hell outta school soon. I love school cause it's a way to get away from home but this is just ridiculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment